Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ferrous sulfate Oral.

7/21/2014 2:41:43 PM

Reviewer: miss energy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Since taking this, my energy have increased and I am just loving it. My only complaint is diarrhea....but it's helping me to lose weight...LOL!!!

6/23/2014 6:20:13 PM

Reviewer: jerryndpavs, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
after abdominal surgery, 5 gram tabs

3/15/2014 4:40:08 PM

Reviewer: Al, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking 5GR(325 mg) tabs 02 28 2014. Have experienced some intermittent constipation often dark stool, but, worst of all, intense itching all over my body including acne-type boils on my arms, buttocks, and the top of my chest; and slight increase of facial acne. I am stopping to take the pills and need to find another way to reduce my anemia; possibly adding red meat to my diet which cu ... Show Full Comment

2/26/2014 6:36:41 PM

Reviewer: wild451962, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking 325 mg 1 x a day for 1 month and my side affects are. Dark stools,loose stools, stomach cramps and stomach upset, extreme dry mouth. I can handle all except the dry mouth, it is extremely bothersome especially when trying to sleep.

12/9/2013 7:35:01 PM

Reviewer: lexis, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
before I began taking this product I was very, very tired, no energy, severe cramping during my period. I slept for long periods of time. After taking the product I can stay up all day, have lots of energy and feel much better.