Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of phendimetrazine tartrate cr oral.

5/3/2013 11:04:14 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My husband has been taking this drug for 2 months now and is almost done. He denies mood swings, but i cannot tell you how excited I will be when he is back to himself again. Moody, attitude changes and only 18 pounds lost in 2 months with diet and exercise changes as well.

8/17/2011 4:35:07 AM

Reviewer: Satisfied, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
If you are overweight and in good health this is the medicine you need! The appetite suppressing effects that this medicine has is unbelievable and that was my main problem with losing weight. I always always overate at meals and then snacked constantly on junk food throughout the day. The amount of calories I consumed in a day was probably twice the "suggested" amount. When I take phend ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2011 10:16:16 PM

Reviewer: ValsGal77, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started out at 289 pounds! Have been on this medicine for 9 days and have lost 13 pounds. Increased energy is GREAT! Haven't felt this good in years. Maintaining my usual moderate excercise but now have no more increased appetite. I am maintaing a 1200 or less calorie diet. This is a lifesaver for me!

4/21/2011 11:29:00 AM

Reviewer: dana1, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started this drug March 17 with a starting weight of 227. I take the 35mg tablets....2 tablets... 3 times a day. I also am trying to stay around 1200 calories and day and do at least 30 minutes of cardio at least 4-5 days a week. In 5 weeks I have lost 17 pounds. I have tried other diet pills in the past but I feel this one works best for me. Have not really had any side effects. If you ar ... Show Full Comment

4/12/2011 3:39:04 PM

Reviewer: Lady Bug, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking 105 mg every morning around 8am then I eat breakfast. I have started getting hungry in the afternoon. I have no side effects at all.