Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of capsaicin topical.

9/2/2014 2:17:46 PM

Reviewer: Rosanne, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I love this medication. I have osteoarthritis in the knee and this is the only medication that works. It does burn for a couple of days but if you can get through that, it's very effective. I thought it was alittle pricey but it's worth it.

4/29/2014 1:10:53 PM

Reviewer: No screen name, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I have pain in my hands and used Salonpas pads. It caused a lot of discomfort during the day and night. I tried them at bedtime and couldn't sleep because of the pain it caused. Hard to sleep when all I can concentrate on is discomfort. I wasted my money.

4/1/2014 12:03:28 AM

Reviewer: Artur Itis, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I put this OTC product on my hands 24 hrs ago. It burns so bad, I can't get anything to make it stop. I don't like spicy foods at all. I think that fact makes it worse for me than others. I only wish I would of researched it first.

2/12/2014 12:54:46 PM

Reviewer: chelsea, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    It has been 14 hrs. since I applied it to a few fingers that have been really hurting from arthritis. My fingers were burning after I applied it. Took a shower 14 hrs. later and now my hand is burning. I will not use this product again. Glad I didn't use it anywhere else.

2/4/2014 3:13:06 PM

Reviewer: desmodia, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    After I applied the roll-on (top of feet. ankles, knees and toes), the areas felt warm. Then a few hours later, the fire started! Burning pain, redness, unable to wash it off and this was 36 hours ago and i STILL feel it on my left foot!! I will NEVER use this again!!!!!