Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of capsaicin top.

1/22/2014 5:41:34 PM

Reviewer: vicstertoyou@yahoo.com, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Can I test dirty in a urine test for alcohol using capsaicin?

12/11/2013 10:32:39 PM

Reviewer: Scrvoy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have spent my life keeping covered to prevent sunburn, then I applied the prescription form of Capsaicin, 0.075% Trixaicin and thought my shoulder was going to burn off! My arm is red and burning as I write this. I now have two tubes of the ointment from hell that is going to rot. Never again! As others have said, there should be warnings all over this product!

12/10/2013 6:52:54 PM

Reviewer: ragan, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have terrible knee arthritis and torn cartilage. I used the roll-on and it alleviated my pain better than anything else I have tried, including sleeves, rubs, naproxen, Tylenol, glucosamine. This stuff is awesome!

7/7/2013 12:01:01 PM

Reviewer: Dipsyten, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this cream for the last six months four times a day it has allowed me to walk and kneel down without pain in my knees it was a little warm for the first few days it was definitely worth it, do not apply to much just the size of a small garden pea to each knee and use only the tips of two your fingers not the full hand this cram should not be used as if you are putting baby oil on or th ... Show Full Comment

4/10/2013 10:45:39 AM

Reviewer: Pete, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It has given partial relief of my symptoms and have been able to increase my activities, however, I am unable to remove capsaisin completely from my hands even after using heavy duty dishwashing detergent subsquently I get it on my face and in my eyes. WOW !!!.