Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of diclofenac oral.

9/27/2012 11:37:39 AM

Reviewer: Heidi, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I work 12 hour shifts at a hospital and I'm on my feet most of the time. I have been diagnosed with arthritis of both knees and also have a hip that needs replacing when the steroid injections no longer work. At first, I did not notice a difference...pain still there. Then I added Motrin to the regeime and between the 2 medications, it has helped.

9/26/2012 7:56:32 PM

Reviewer: jlar, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I tried 2 other medicines for arthritis pain with no relief. This was the first one to actually relieve the pain almost completely. Unfortunately the constant diarrhea day after day made this drug intolerable.

8/27/2012 10:27:07 AM

Reviewer: Painfree, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been suffering with arthitis in my knees for years, and my doctor recently prescribed diclofenac. Within a week I could finally walk without my cane or walker. It's a miracle drug for me.

6/7/2012 1:41:42 PM

Reviewer: dew963, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was given this med for back pain, the next day I have breathing problems( I have copd) the doc said stop for a day, took it again and now I have a rash and feet are swollen, waitnon doc to call now, over all this med has not worked for me!

3/14/2012 10:27:34 PM

Reviewer: Sharon, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was rear ended in a car accident a year ago & have been having severe back pain in lower back and left side of body ever since. Have degenerative disk disease & bulging disk also. 2nd time around with Diclofenac. Hope I get better results this time around. So far, all I've gotten is heartburn. Hope this will relieve the pain so I can at least walk my son around the corner to his scho ... Show Full Comment