Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of diclofenac sodium Oral.

12/12/2008 5:42:59 PM

Reviewer: jackifitz, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medicine for two years. It primarily caused a rash on my extremities (arms or legs) and I was told to take allergy medicine with it to prevent the rash. It works wonderfully. I have much more freedom of movement when I take this medicine. Other than the rash, I have not experienced any other side effects.

12/11/2008 3:15:21 PM

Reviewer: ladyw, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took 50mg of Diclofenac as needed, when I had phases of severe pain either due to my arthritis or muscle spasms in my shoulder/neck. The medication helps quick, and I don't need to take it for a long time, just 2-3 days max. Highly recommend it, but make sure to take after meal.

12/6/2008 12:33:37 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
well i went to the doctor on thurday and said i was in really bad pain in my knee and the dr gave me this so i filled it and i started taking it and it seems to take the pain away so thats good i havent had any side efforts side besides being tired but thats because i am lazy and dont do anything but anyways i like alot

12/2/2008 12:12:15 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this 2 weeks ago per my doctors suggestion. I wanted an NSAID that did NOT make me nauseous and this one fit the bill. However, I have had a sudden/unexplained weight gain of 10 lbs and am suffering from mental confusion - like I am awake but under "fog." I called my doctor today about these side effects and am discontinuing use of this medication. I would rather have th ... Show Full Comment

11/23/2008 11:21:57 AM

Reviewer: rab_07@yahoo.com, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.