Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nefazodone HCl Oral.

5/12/2012 11:56:13 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this medication since 1999; however recently I have been unable to refill my script in the past 45 days due to Mfg. backorders. What is the problem and is their a comparable substitute?

10/18/2010 8:27:16 PM

Reviewer: andythor, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took Serzone for 2 years from 1999 to 2001 during the most stressful and deepest depression I have ever been through. Although I have been depressed most of my life, after taking Serzone I felt cured and after 2 years of treatment I came off the medicine and actually did rather well for 4 years. After the "liver scare" most providers were unwilling to prescribe nefazodone in 2005 when ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2010 12:15:32 PM

Reviewer: Puma Girl, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking it for 10 years. Have tried several other antidepressants which caused unacceptable S/E's. Liver tests are fine, no nausea if taken with food. It has given me my life, still have highs and lows but within acceptable range. I sleep well. If I don't take it, I can feel the dark fog moving back in. Thanks, Nefazodone, for saving my life!

4/16/2010 4:03:19 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for 12 years. It has given me my life back! I am now on the smallest dosage possible, twice a day, but find the weepy's come back if I miss a dose or 2.

3/12/2010 10:13:17 PM

Reviewer: Gratefull, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this med for 14 years with great results. I am no longer depressed, and I took other drugs and suffered serious s/e's and didn't get such a response as with nefazodone. I am experiencing no s/e's and my dose has not had to be increased. My liver tests have all been normal and unchanged. I am very happy. I hope I will always have this drug. Before I tried elavil, ... Show Full Comment