Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of letrozole Oral.

10/2/2012 4:12:57 PM

Reviewer: Diane, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am tired most of the time, but, get through it by pushing myself. Body aches are more than usual and now I have to get bone therapy treatment. My bone density is very low without it. All in all, I have passed my last 4 mammograms. Hopefully, this drug is the reason for it. After chemo and radiation, I will do what it takes to prevent cancer from coming back. Good luck to everyone else on ... Show Full Comment

8/28/2012 7:48:57 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Letrozole for about six weeks. Experiencing hot flashes, energy level has plummeted. Could be partly because of the radiation treatment I am also taking. I have had a persistent cough which has gotten worse since using it. Wondering if others have been affected by an annoying cough?

1/21/2012 10:35:17 PM

Reviewer: Cathy DiCapua, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have become so depressed. I have severe vaginal dryness. I cry all day. I am overwhelmed. I can't focus, my hair is thinning. It seems physician don't care about the human being just the physical body. People are made up of emotions, my depression is paralyzing. I need help, I am overwhelmed and can't fight anymore to be the person I was I was strong, always moved forward when things ... Show Full Comment

12/13/2011 6:09:13 PM

Reviewer: Georgie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
unusual bleeding vaginal bleeding,experince 45 minute nose bleed.

11/6/2009 1:18:57 PM

Reviewer: Lisa B, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I began taking femara after 5 years on Tamoxifen. I have taken it each day for the past two years and it has not caused any side effects that I am aware of.

stressed working woman