Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of letrozole Oral.

8/27/2015 7:43:13 PM

Reviewer: Malaria, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I remain breast cancer free while on Letrozole. I understand my side effects are the same symptoms of menopause. Yes, my hair is thinning and I have weight gain. The pains in my hands were relieved with Fish Oil, which was prescribed by my Oncologist. I am grateful I can take Letrozole. Some patients are estrogen receptor negative and cannot benefit from this medication. It is part of why I am bre ... Show Full Comment

8/10/2015 11:46:23 PM

Reviewer: RAJNI, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Follow up case of Ca Breast - Ductal Carcinoma in-situ, non-infiltrating, detected and operated at an early stage. On Letrozole for 11 months, well tolerated till recently, but have now hair loss and increased sweating.

6/23/2015 3:57:11 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Letrizole for 8 months. I did not have any symptoms until recently. I am experiencing hair loss, joint pain, knees, fingers, shoulders etc. Fatigue and diarrhea. I will be asking my Doctor to prescibe something different. I refuse to live with with these side effects. I will keep you posted.

4/25/2015 7:03:53 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Sleeping has become my hobby. I get through the day at work, but come home and go to bed at 6:00pm. I rarely get out of bed on the week end. My hip and knee are hurting all the time. sometimes I am wonder if it is worth it. My husband wants me to keep taking it. But if this is life, sometimes I don't want to live

1/21/2015 1:17:55 PM

Reviewer: Kacy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was initially on Anastrozole but I experienced nausea so my doctor switched me to Letrozole. I have not experience nausea with this medication but have loss of appetite. I have lost 6 lbs. in the one month that I have been on this medication. I don't know if I should ask my doctor to switch me back to Anastrozole because the nausea was not fun either.

Does your kid have symptoms?