Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of letrozole oral.

5/24/2013 10:34:47 AM

Reviewer: brittanyp, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking this medication to induce ovulation and it has worked for 3 months now, even though I am not pregnant yet I hope to be soon since we know its working. I do get severe cramps with it and I am moody but I can deal with it.

7/15/2012 3:14:11 PM

Reviewer: Mikey G, on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Taken to reduce estrogen levels (I am a male) my estrogen had climbed over 100 ng/dl and the highest level should be 39 ng/dl in a male. Amazing drug, knocked the estrogen down to 22 ng/dl with 1.25 mg twice a week in only two weeks. Joints got a little stiff, you need estrogen as a man just not a lot.

8/22/2011 4:50:30 PM

Reviewer: whit222, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started .5 of Letrozole in June 2011 to help get pregnant. The doctor found nothing wrong with my husband and I after all the testing and felt this would be a good first step. I took a second round in July and found out I was pregnant. I don't know for sure if it was the drug or just good timing finally, but something worked. We had been trying for almost a year, trying very hard. I didn' ... Show Full Comment

8/13/2009 8:12:31 AM

Reviewer: misslia, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed letrozole 2.5 mg for 5 days to induce ovulation. My first month I produced 2 good looking follicles, but did not get pregnant. The second month I took the same dose of medication and produced 1 good follicle. I am happy to report that I am pregnant! I have PCOS and am very pleased with the outcome.

8/10/2009 4:21:04 PM

Reviewer: alpntr, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have had some bone and joint pain while taking this medication. i have noticed the reduction in size of my tumors. the medicaton seems to be having few side effects, although i have experienced slightly more hot flashes and mood changes. i have not noticed any additional hair loss than normal.