Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Augmentin Oral.

8/21/2008 11:47:59 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on for 7 days. Pills are hard to swallow. My stomach always aches and feels like I want to throw up. Extreme gas and bloating feels like my insides are being squashed and hard to breat. Ankles swell, headaches and foggy/dizzy feeling all the time. This is not the first time on this med, have it maybe 3x a year and feel this way everytime. I have to use it for chronic sinusitis.

7/13/2008 4:57:55 PM

Reviewer: calee, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this drug for sinus infection, 875mg, 4-6x per day. developed severe rash all over body, constipation, vomiting, and abdominal cramps, My local pharmacist informed me I was overdosed by doctor.

6/17/2008 12:59:15 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After 4 days, the sinus problem went away but in the meantime, I developed itching "all over", a vaginal infection, and WORST of all, I developed severe chest pains. I thought I was having a heart attack. I am still waiting for a doctor to call be back about the severe reaction I am having to this HORRIBLE drug !!!!

5/9/2008 4:48:38 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for eight days, my sinus infection feels like it is getting better. However, the past three days I have had sever leg pain, like I just run up ten flights of stairs. And I have had a constant headache sense my first dose. I am hoping the pain will stop after my last dose.

4/21/2008 7:41:54 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for sinus infection. The sinus infection went away then came the diarreah. I found out 2 weeks later that it destroyed allthe good bacteria as well. Now I have a major problem I now am on metronidazole for 7 more days to try to kill all the bad bacteria I have now. I am eating yogurt to try to produce good bacteria. I hope this works.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash