Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Augmentin oral.

4/8/2008 12:57:09 AM

Reviewer: wearsider, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
vaginal itch after about 5 days. Then on eighth day of taking the medication I have a very sore swollen tongue. I do not feel i can take the last two days doses, although I know I should finish the full course.

3/23/2008 7:21:50 PM

Reviewer: Carol, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It took care of my sinus infection it left me with diarrhea for 7 days and dizziness, not to mention feeling completely exhausted.

3/21/2008 8:39:42 AM

Reviewer: JessyC, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took this medication for 10 days to treat a sinus infection. Had no side effects whatsoever, however my appetite was not the same. On Day 10, I broke out in hives/red itchy rash. I am hoping this goes away since today is my last dose. Have no complaints except that it might guarantee a rash if you have been on it for a prolonged period of time.

3/20/2008 4:56:05 AM

Reviewer: Holes in My Head, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a lifelong sinusitis patient with four sinus surgeries, years of allergy shots, and a managed health care program minding the anti-biotics my doctor gives me. I have had three "experiences" with Augmentin. The first time I went back to my ENT surgeon feeling terrible when the first antibiotic didn't work. He gave me Augmentin. I didn't realize the symptoms I had we ... Show Full Comment

3/15/2008 12:31:50 PM

Reviewer: lp, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
By day 3 = diahrea as promised by list of side effects. no stomach upset. Sinus infection is improving slightly. many days still to go.