Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Augmentin oral.

6/17/2008 12:59:15 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After 4 days, the sinus problem went away but in the meantime, I developed itching "all over", a vaginal infection, and WORST of all, I developed severe chest pains. I thought I was having a heart attack. I am still waiting for a doctor to call be back about the severe reaction I am having to this HORRIBLE drug !!!!

5/9/2008 4:48:38 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for eight days, my sinus infection feels like it is getting better. However, the past three days I have had sever leg pain, like I just run up ten flights of stairs. And I have had a constant headache sense my first dose. I am hoping the pain will stop after my last dose.

4/21/2008 7:41:54 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for sinus infection. The sinus infection went away then came the diarreah. I found out 2 weeks later that it destroyed allthe good bacteria as well. Now I have a major problem I now am on metronidazole for 7 more days to try to kill all the bad bacteria I have now. I am eating yogurt to try to produce good bacteria. I hope this works.

4/8/2008 12:57:09 AM

Reviewer: wearsider, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
vaginal itch after about 5 days. Then on eighth day of taking the medication I have a very sore swollen tongue. I do not feel i can take the last two days doses, although I know I should finish the full course.

3/23/2008 7:21:50 PM

Reviewer: Carol, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It took care of my sinus infection it left me with diarrhea for 7 days and dizziness, not to mention feeling completely exhausted.