Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Benadryl Itch Relief Stick topical.

7/15/2014 8:12:29 PM

Reviewer: Zectni, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Did not relieve itching but instead made the bites swollen. I only put the product on about half of my bites and when I woke up the ones with the treatment were worse looking then when I started and the ones without treatment were normal looking. On the second day the ones without treatment stopped itching and the ones with treatment are still large, red and itchy. Very Unsatisfied.

7/9/2013 1:14:14 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Liquid does not come out easily. does not relieve itch from mosquito bite. Purchased twice to make sure. Still ineffective.

5/26/2012 5:16:41 PM

Reviewer: leilanikatwood, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Being allergic to mosquito bites, I have been plagued with itchiness until discovering Benadryl itch relief stick. I have tried every conceivable OTC products and NOTHING COMES CLOSE to this in relieving the itchiness!! Unfortunately, I am having a harder time finding it anywhere! The Benadryl readymist may have the same ingredients, but does not satisfy.

4/27/2012 11:49:27 PM

Reviewer: allie926, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The guy above had the same problem as me. I put it on and the itching went away for a few hours but I would wake up the bite I put the medicine on was SEVERELY swollen. I do not know if it was an allergic reaction or not, but it was alarming to find my bites worse than what they were when I went to sleep. I'm glad I looked on here because it definitely made me feel better that I wasn't the ... Show Full Comment

7/21/2011 5:47:33 PM

Reviewer: kathleena, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
This medication when I rubed it on my hand my breathing became tight I only used it 2 times one day each. I had a mosquito bite