Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ropinirole Oral.

5/22/2014 11:48:15 AM

Reviewer: Buster, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This drug has helped me with my RLS. The side effects I have experienced have been a cough from taking the medication and vomiting. Those are the only drawbacks, but it does help me sleep. If I don't take it (which I never miss), I am up all night.

5/20/2014 9:21:50 PM

Reviewer: dcorrie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Sometime during the second and third weeks of use I started to experience very lifelike hallucinations which I didn't even realize until I questioned a family member about something I remembered happening which didn't really happen. As for the RLS, it worked great!

5/3/2014 12:08:37 PM

Reviewer: saxon, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Take for RLS daily for the past 10 years. 1 mg tablets. They have been a god-send. While it takes 1.5 - 2 hours for the medicine to kick in, the symptoms are pretty much gone for at least 6 - 7 hours. I sometimes take a second pill in the very early morning. If I forget to take pills on a trip, I will not sleep at all .....I also may take a pill if I am to be in a car/plane for extended peri ... Show Full Comment

4/7/2014 1:19:06 AM

Reviewer: Kangels, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It leaves me drowsy all day long like I took a super dose of a sleeping pill. I have Guillian Barre' Syndrome which is nerve damage from my hips down to my toes I also take Nortriptilin and Gabapintin.

2/27/2014 8:27:16 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)