Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ropinirole Oral.

6/27/2009 8:27:22 PM

Reviewer: simplyjoy58, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started taking this medication, I had switched to this one hoping it would work better than the one I was on. Sure it calm my legs, but it kept me awake. It was difficult to fall asleep, and once I do, it wouldn't be long I'd be awake again....very fustrationg. I'm going back to the other.

5/31/2009 10:24:55 PM

Reviewer: Laura, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have noticed that I am very tired upon waking. I need to take it one to three hours BEFORE bedtime. Also, serious side effect of increased sexual urges. I had no inkling that it was related to this drug until I read the Patient Information Sheet that comes with prescrip-tion. I recommend that each patient read this sheet word-for-word so we are aware. The medication does make it so I can ... Show Full Comment

5/26/2009 1:11:11 AM

Reviewer: Christinalena, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Brand-name REQUIP was great. Relieved the RLS symptoms and the enormous sleep deprivation. BUT this generic form...now I go to bed & spend the first 2 hours trying not to vomit! Am going back to Brand-name & order Rx from Canada.

5/24/2009 4:35:30 AM

Reviewer: comet, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take 4 mg a day and often the RLS will return after 4 -6 hours I use heat and take another medication to help me get through the time frame for the next dose.It then takes an additional 1-2 hours for the medication to start working. This is a very poor medication for the relief that one obtains

5/23/2009 2:08:50 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)