Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ropinirole Oral.

8/26/2009 10:54:13 AM

Reviewer: randy, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have been taking it for 2 months now. it works good but cant stand the dizzessness and being sick to my stomach. i am taking my self off it . i just have to suffer.

7/21/2009 8:54:10 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Extreme Discomfort in Calves when Sitting or Lying Down
7/6/2009 2:16:21 PM

Reviewer: Theresa, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has not releived my EXTREME DISCOMFORT, in any way.

6/27/2009 8:27:22 PM

Reviewer: simplyjoy58, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started taking this medication, I had switched to this one hoping it would work better than the one I was on. Sure it calm my legs, but it kept me awake. It was difficult to fall asleep, and once I do, it wouldn't be long I'd be awake again....very fustrationg. I'm going back to the other.

5/31/2009 10:24:55 PM

Reviewer: Laura, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have noticed that I am very tired upon waking. I need to take it one to three hours BEFORE bedtime. Also, serious side effect of increased sexual urges. I had no inkling that it was related to this drug until I read the Patient Information Sheet that comes with prescrip-tion. I recommend that each patient read this sheet word-for-word so we are aware. The medication does make it so I can ... Show Full Comment