Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ropinirole Oral.

12/6/2009 3:24:18 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Extreme Discomfort in Calves when Sitting or Lying Down
11/28/2009 4:12:38 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
In the past, I've been prescribed Requip but it was not covered by my insurance. I am now on my second dose of Ropinirole and it works equally well. I have no side affects other than RLS is improved and I can sleep reasonably well.

11/16/2009 2:35:21 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
On my second evening of use, when I awoke I was very disoriented and confused. It was necessary that I return to bed. This was the only episode. Otherwise I have found the medicine very helpful and have no Restless Legs issues.

10/29/2009 9:54:18 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I talk in my sleep when I can sleep.Whn I am awake I fall a lot.

9/19/2009 4:38:10 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I just made sure I was in for the night before I took the med. First time I took it I was wiped out quickly. Just glad I now have a med to give me relief fromy RLS.