Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ropinirole Oral.

4/8/2013 12:30:23 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have used ropinirole for 8 years, now taking 2 2mg tablets per day. Evenings and nights I often need to walk as I can't sit or lay down. Sometimes it's so bad I am falling asleep while walking around the house, and bump into walls and furniture. I take 100mg gabapentin also with this drug, because when I lie down in bed, my body feels like I'm wired, tho I never have caffeine afte ... Show Full Comment

3/10/2013 9:34:05 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
helps at night but the day time is bad

2/17/2013 10:30:21 PM

Reviewer: zzmel, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have RLS and before taking this medication, my legs felt uncomfortable and it would twitch. Taking this medication has helped some but sometimes I still have RLS; not as much as I used to. I take 2-1mg tablets but maybe I should ask the doctor if increasing the dosage would even help more. No side affects.

1/24/2013 8:42:07 PM

Reviewer: fekdallas, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Requip 2mg at bedtime works well for my RLS, but generic ropinirol is much less effective,even though dosage has been increased to 3mg. Cost is a major factor as not sure I can afford brand name Requip due to high co-pay.

12/22/2012 1:33:15 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
If I don't take this I cann't sleep because my legs will feel like I am running, when I am not