Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tamoxifen Oral.

3/21/2008 10:29:37 PM

Reviewer: HDblondi, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on the tamoxifen for almost 2yrs. The hot flashes/night sweats are unbearable. I can't sleep sweating all night. I actually sleep with Ice packs, fans, etc. I have put on so much weight and I don't eat more than I used too. I am so miserable. I don't have the major mood swings of menopause because I take effexor, which helps. I can't believe they can't find ... Show Full Comment

3/19/2008 1:33:56 PM

Reviewer: steffi1013, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Three years since my lumpectomy and radiation. Was supposed to take Tamox. I am not trusting of pharm. companies and feel I am not going to harm my body with more chemicals. I am still having clear mammograms and feel great. Eating whole foods and exercise are a much better alternative than a pill.

3/17/2008 9:46:31 PM

Reviewer: myvallie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My biggest side effect is vaginal discharge/yeast type issues. Has anyone else had this problem?

3/13/2008 9:02:42 PM

Reviewer: hedy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
my life has been miserable since I started taking this drug in august. I am trying to get through this but I am at my wits end. Started walking and dieting and still weight gain. I can live with that but the hot flashes are unbearable. I can put up with most side effects from my medications, this is the first to throw me a loop. Havent had a good sleep since starting tamoxifen{two fans in bedro ... Show Full Comment

3/6/2008 6:58:29 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Have been on tamoxifen for 3wks and am premenopausual.Severe mood swings and teariness were my only obstacles so far...