Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of tamoxifen oral.

3/12/2014 7:51:53 PM

Reviewer: Cat, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with BC June 2013 and caught very early. Been taking Tamoxifen (T) since then and follow up mamo is clear so far. Gave Effective rating 4 stars since its early yet. I have minor issues, but I don't believe they are T related since I had them before taking it. Symptoms are hot flashes, achy bones/joints, trouble with sleeping at times. Think its just menopause and also believe i ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2014 12:55:56 PM

Reviewer: A ball of mess, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Hello my name is Carrie. I am 33 years old. I started taking this med. Two years and two month's ago. what I would like to know is if there is anyone out there in my age range? I can say for me at my age it has been a world wind of emotions. I'm also a high risk in my family pool when it comes down to breast cancer. All comments are welcome to help me go thru the next 3 yrs.

1/13/2014 2:21:47 PM

Reviewer: fhar451, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Tamoxifen for about 6 months. I was on Evista for 2 years, but was having severe leg cramps. I also have type 2 diabetes. I have been having problems controlling my blood sugar levels. I think this is a side effect of taking the tamoxifen. Both my primary doctor and my oncologist do no seem concerned. I am still experiencing leg cramps but not as severe. I also have vaginal dryn ... Show Full Comment

12/30/2013 8:43:58 PM

Reviewer: sstanton, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
In April 2014, I will have been on Tamoxifen for 5 years. Many side effects. Mostly I have gained weight, 30 lbs., which makes me feel depressed. Also, libido is nonexistent and cataracts are beginning to form. Oncologist wants me to go another 5 yrs. Must decide if the side effects are worth it. Don't want to go through chemo and radiation again, either.

11/17/2013 1:07:23 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I feel pretty bad on tamoxifen. The hot flashes and chills haunt me all night. I feel very sad and empty since taking it. My joints hurt and body ache. Really hate this medication.

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.