Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Arimidex oral.

8/24/2016 2:46:37 AM

Reviewer: Mars Lover, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    In 2013 I had mastectomy, chemo & radiation then took tamoxifen for a year until I couldn't tolerate the leg cramps & blood clots during reconstruction surgery caused by tamoxifen. Got switched to arimidex in December 2014 and within a couple of months my jaw started popping & I had to push it with my hand to be able to chew my food. At the same time, my left thumb started popping ... Show Full Comment

7/11/2016 11:57:12 PM

Reviewer: Grateful, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Do any of you know of a practitioner in the Los Angeles area I could go to to receive guidance on alternative therapies. I was diagnosed with Bilateral DCIS in 4/2016 and opted for a double mastectomy (performed 6/8/16) grateful for the early diagnosis and thinking it was over. Unfortunately pathology after mastectomy revealed invasive DC on one side Stage 1, which landed me in Med Oncologist o ... Show Full Comment

6/29/2016 5:31:36 PM

Reviewer: Theretha, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have joint and body pain all over from my ankles to my head. I think my hands and fingers are the worst but then I try to bend down. My knees, calves, elbows...like I said all over. Oh and hair thinning. Not sure if I can keep going. Please help!

5/24/2016 9:08:04 PM

Reviewer: carol r, 55-64 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Have been taking Arimidex for 6 1/2 months and stopped takin it 1 week ago. The joint and bone pain was agonizing and I would give the pain a 10 at the least. I could not write, or use my hands after just a month of use and it continued to become debilitating and all I could think about. Going to try Aromasin in a few weeks to see if that works better.

2/8/2016 9:58:51 AM

Reviewer: Lori, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I started taking Arimidex in October 2015, after 4 months I have horrible joint and muscle pain, overall body pain, weakness in my knees, pain moving my fingers, elbows, knees, and hips. Unsure if it is worth all of this.

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.