Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Arimidex oral.

6/8/2014 9:08:58 PM

Reviewer: Jannie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
After 13 months on Arimidex I have taken a "drug holiday" to see if the joint pain, aches, stiffness, fatigue, sleeeplessness, depression and general poor quality of life will improve. The plan is to be off for 4 weeks then try a different aromatoase inhibitor. I had a partial mastectomy and weeks of radiation for stage I node negative ER positive HER2 negative breast cancer. I would l ... Show Full Comment

6/1/2014 12:25:23 PM

Reviewer: SherryinTexas, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
5 years ago I had breast cancer that was estrogen positive. After mastectomy, genome testing, and 5 years of Arimidex, I am approved to stop taking it. While taking Arimidex, I did have hot flashes, thining of bone, higher cholesterol, but all controlled. Now that I am off Arimidex, I wonder what to expect in terms of effects.

5/23/2014 8:15:52 PM

Reviewer: greenteamom, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Cancer of left breast, my choice double mastectomy .Chemo, radiation treatments for 6 weeks. Arimidex then prescribed. Have been taking it for 3 and a half yrs. Constipation and issue for me and minor bone and joint pain in the beginning not so much now. Changing to the brand name to see if it will help with the constipation issues.

4/7/2014 8:05:14 PM

Reviewer: donna, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Tired, bone pain

3/22/2014 7:24:00 PM

Reviewer: me in pain, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for 1 year. I had a lumpectomy and 19 radiation treatments. My cancer was 9 mm. I have had many side effects such as dizziness, bone pain, extreme weakness in my arms, sleepless nights, general exhaustion, tingling and numbness in my toes and fingers. My radiology oncologist said I should not be feeling this way. I am going to consult my surgeon and consider ano ... Show Full Comment