Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of meclizine Oral.

7/1/2008 3:39:17 AM

Reviewer: Tim, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
4 days of this! Hate it! I was diagnosed with an ear infection. I had three bouts with vertigo, but no hearing problems per se. Prescribed MECLIZINE @ Two 12.5 mg 3X a day. Probably too much. I was also prescribed Sulfamethoxazole for the infection. I seem to of gotten some of the rarer side effects: dizziness (to the point of not being able to leave my house, can't drive, lack of coordi ... Show Full Comment

6/11/2008 10:55:01 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Meclizine was given to me to control a spinning sensation that I was having after discontinuing another drug. I had extreme sleepiness, in the morning my eye lids were swollen and the same with my lower lip sticking out and swollen. I feel like I have a hang over. I had a hard time sleeping, lots of tossing and turning and my legs seem to be aching. My eyes are also watering.I seem to be very irr ... Show Full Comment

5/24/2008 7:00:27 PM

Reviewer: val6772, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
makes me sleep all the time

5/19/2008 8:20:36 AM

Comment:
This drug makes me extremely sleepy. It does help with the spinning and whirling sensaton.

5/2/2008 7:58:00 PM

Reviewer: Nesnah38, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with Vertigo and it was ruining my life. I went nowhere alone and had to seriously restrict my activities. My doctor prescribed this medication (12.5 mg every 6 hours) and it has been like a miracle. Now feeling totally normal again. It gave me back my life!

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.