Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lamotrigine Oral.

«Previous 136-140 of 140
8/2/2008 1:48:20 PM

Reviewer: believer, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this medication for over 2 years. It has been a God-send. I have been bi-polar for over 30 years and this is the best medication ever. I used to take lithium which required blood tests once a month due to the fine line between toxic and theraputic levels. So, sometimes, I would go off of it because it was such a hassle. But with lamictal, I don't have to worry about that. I have n ... Show Full Comment

7/8/2008 3:55:51 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Hello I am a 22 Yr old female college student. I began taking Lamictal after being diagnosed for agitated depression. I started on the sample kit prescribed to me from my psychiatrist. 13 days into beginning the starter kit my Lymph nodes began to swell. I got a red itchy rash all over my body. I didnt begin to think this was a serious problem until my fever reached 105 degress F. I was taken into ... Show Full Comment

12/13/2007 12:16:36 AM

Reviewer: bjg, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
just started tx

12/1/2007 11:43:18 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I taking it in combination with duloxetine (Cymbalta) and have been at the recommended dosage for about two weeks, but so far I am finding a great improvement.

10/11/2007 2:25:00 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

«Previous 136-140 of 140