Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lamotrigine Oral.

«Previous 136-140 of 140
8/2/2008 1:48:20 PM

Reviewer: believer, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this medication for over 2 years. It has been a God-send. I have been bi-polar for over 30 years and this is the best medication ever. I used to take lithium which required blood tests once a month due to the fine line between toxic and theraputic levels. So, sometimes, I would go off of it because it was such a hassle. But with lamictal, I don't have to worry about that. I have n ... Show Full Comment

7/8/2008 3:55:51 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Hello I am a 22 Yr old female college student. I began taking Lamictal after being diagnosed for agitated depression. I started on the sample kit prescribed to me from my psychiatrist. 13 days into beginning the starter kit my Lymph nodes began to swell. I got a red itchy rash all over my body. I didnt begin to think this was a serious problem until my fever reached 105 degress F. I was taken into ... Show Full Comment

12/13/2007 12:16:36 AM

Reviewer: bjg, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
just started tx

12/1/2007 11:43:18 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I taking it in combination with duloxetine (Cymbalta) and have been at the recommended dosage for about two weeks, but so far I am finding a great improvement.

10/11/2007 2:25:00 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

«Previous 136-140 of 140

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash