Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lamotrigine oral.

11/24/2014 8:31:23 AM

Reviewer: emme, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    After trying several medications that either didn't work or resulted in negative side-effects, lamotrigine has been working for me. The only reason I gave only 4 stars is because I have been at 200mg for less than a month and before I was at 100mg BUT I have noticed a difference with the increased dose and never a side-effect.

10/7/2014 9:58:35 AM

Reviewer: squeakycellist, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    After 12 years of misdiagnosed bipolar depression and heavy side effects from fluoxetine and citalopram my new psychiatrist cured me in 6 weeks with lamotrigine. I wish this had happened years ago! First week I had tremors and the second-third my insomnia worsened, but symptoms subsided after 2-3 weeks. It really works!

9/24/2014 8:31:17 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have taken this drug since 2009; I was lucky that the first drug I tried for my mental illness has been so effective. I take 300 mg once a day. Though it is technically prescribed for manic depression (for insurance coverage/medical reasons) it is actually for Borderline Personality Disorder. It brings me, and my doctor, a lot of hope, because it is commonly believed that personality dis ... Show Full Comment

9/13/2014 3:12:59 PM

Reviewer: John Doe, 19-24 Male (Patient)

Comment:
    I take Lamotrigine once daily at 200 MG Tabs. I have been taking the medication for about a year now along with ocarbazepine 600mg. (Oxcarbazepine: one tablet by mouth three times a day.) Only issue is I am up more than 15 hours a day. Ask your Dr. about my regime. It has been pretty effective.

9/9/2014 3:41:32 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    My mood sings are more frequent now..I am on 200mg for about 2mths now. I hope it doesnt last long. Dont know what they'll do next..

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.