Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lamotrigine Oral.

5/14/2009 11:23:21 PM

Reviewer: diana, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
As others experienced, I began to take Lamotrogine after taking Lamictal for 4 years. All of the progress I made was gone in a matter of a couple of weeks. It felt like I was taking a sugar pill! Lamictal has been a life saver, literally. I had little or no side effects and the results were wonderful. So... from now on, I will be getting the name brand, and I HIGHLY recommend you all do the same.

3/15/2009 6:49:11 PM

Reviewer: tommya, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Bipolar Depression
3/12/2009 7:08:59 PM

Reviewer: kurt h, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had muscle pain,headaches,and stomach pains since on the generic,I called my Dr. and I am done taking this medicine,bad side effects.

2/22/2009 2:49:48 PM

Reviewer: MQH, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have recently been diagnosed as being bipolar and started taking the generic medication Lamotrigine. Upon taking the first dose, I immediatlely started feeling nautious and have had more headaches than I'm used to. Last night I went out with some friends, had maybe two whole drinks - and this morning I feel like I was hit by a ton of bricks. So, drinking while on this medication may not be a ... Show Full Comment

2/22/2009 12:13:51 AM

Reviewer: De, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I concur that when using the brand named Lamictal it was very effective for mood swings and depression. I suffered no side effects. It worked very well. Started taking the generic version, lamotragine, in December 2008. I am suffering from dizziness and vertigo. It became acute in the beginning of February -- extremem vertigo (falling, vomiting) and horrible headaches. I have missed so much wor ... Show Full Comment