Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lamotrigine Oral.

7/13/2009 7:23:46 PM

Reviewer: Abby, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Not only did I feel like I had lock jaw but also Constant nausea, diarreah, and vomiting. Did not make me feel better in the least

7/11/2009 12:31:26 AM

Reviewer: ADawn, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Lamotrigine for almost 7 years now and it works great. My dose has fluctuated throughout the years and at one point I was taking up to 250 mg per day. I am down to 100 mg a day now and as long as I take my pill everyday my mood swings are dramaically reduced. The problem is sometimes convincing myself I need to take that pill everyday... :)This is the only medication I have ever tak ... Show Full Comment

7/8/2009 8:41:07 PM

Reviewer: whateverhelps, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I do not think lamotrogine works as well as lamictal. I have taken many drugs for my bipolar II. They seem to think that Lamictal worked the best when I was taking it 2 yrs ago. I guess it worked so well, I decided I didn't need it anymore. Took about 6 months for depression to catch me again.Then they put me on Wellbutrin which was horrible because I was a zombie. Now they have me on lamotrog ... Show Full Comment

6/12/2009 2:12:28 PM

Reviewer: lefer9, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Lamotrigine for over 6 months now and it is working great so far. On the down side I have gained 16 pounds. My doctor told me to eat less in calories and work out more. I was on seroquel before this and it is more effective. Although it is not easy to sleep being on Lamotrigine so my doctor gave me ambian to help sleep.

5/22/2009 3:46:09 PM

Reviewer: lkornita, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this medication for 2 weeks and have not had any side effects so far

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture