Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lamotrigine oral.

12/29/2013 4:21:06 PM

Reviewer: YSR, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this drug from 2006 which I found very effective. I am very happy with this drug

12/27/2013 5:45:18 AM

Reviewer: Lamotrigine, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
Helps me control my anxiety a bit better.

12/25/2013 10:30:41 PM

Reviewer: MadKate, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Lamotrigine for 12 years now. Most of all, it seems to level my moods. I take 400 mg at bedtime, along with 100mg of Zoloft, and during the day I take 300mg of Welbutrin. I wouldn't say I'm on top of the world, but I am in a stable place. The main concern I have is a side effect no one has reported. If I skip a dose, I start to have fuzzy thinking and feel uncoordinated. If I ... Show Full Comment

11/5/2013 8:55:53 AM

Reviewer: William L R, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Doesn't work for me! Down taking at present to stop entirely. Enough lifetime liver damage although suppose to be ok with liver interaction. Just a piece of advice...IN MY LAY OPINION there is absolutely NO Drug that doesn't somehow effect the liver on different levels. DO NOT let doctors tell you otherwise.

10/19/2013 1:38:53 PM

Reviewer: grammyd, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
After several years of trying other meds, lamotragine/Lamictal was prescribed and it has been life changing. It does take some time for maximum effectiveness but I have been on the same doseage for 7 years with no distructive manic episodes. I also take cymbalta.