Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lamotrigine oral.

4/1/2016 11:05:31 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this drug for a year just in the last 3 mos my dose was raise to 250 a day as I began feeling very manic. It has only been a week but feel better. This drug has been my life saver.

3/30/2016 10:18:08 PM

Reviewer: britbrit05tx, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm on week two of 25mg of this pill. In three days I will go up to 50 mg. the only change I've seen in my behavior is that it has gotten worse. I become irritated much easier than I did before I started taking this medication. I was diagnosed with bi polar and anxiety agitation. I hope there is a way to review again once my doses become higher. I'm giving this med a chance in hopes th ... Show Full Comment

1/6/2016 6:01:45 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    BP2. Coming off lithium I found myself more energetic and dynamic. At first I was having some serious suicidal ideation, but that passed. Now the problem is that I'm beset by a feeling of bleakness, on occasion. It's not entirely like depression, being without emotion or fear.

11/8/2015 12:04:44 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    After quite a few years of a misdiagnosis and treatment for depression and/or ADD, I was accurately diagnosed with bipolar disorder and prescribed Lamotrigine. I have been taking 300mg for almost 10 years now, and I am thrilled with the level of stability I have experienced over these years. Overall I'm very happy with my experience with this medication.

10/15/2015 11:40:23 PM

Reviewer: Zach, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This is the first medication that has truly worked for my bipolar. Beforehand, I had bounced around many SSRI's and Anti-psychotics all to no avail. My psychiatrist finally decided to start me on Lamotrigine and since then, my quality of life has significantly improved. I now take 300mg/day and am very impressed with the results.