Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lamotrigine oral.

12/29/2008 9:18:30 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I do not notice a difference with how I feel. I still have depression after taking for a month.

12/28/2008 3:22:49 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 34. Been bipolar for 18 years. Been on 11 different meds. Found Lamotrigine to be the best thing I've ever had, without major side effects. Annoying headaches, fatigue, & weak. Only lasting about 1 week when the dose is increased. But when I started taking the birth control Yaz, I was back at square one. Chased my husband with a knife, cried for everything, throwing tantrums like a ... Show Full Comment

12/15/2008 1:05:28 AM

Reviewer: will, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking lamictal for mood swings and depression.It had no side effects. It worked very well. It was a very expensive drug. When I switched to generic-the effectivness went down hill really quick. I wish I could afford the name brand. It WAS working really well for me. I would give the name brand a very high rating, and the generic a "0".

11/10/2008 8:49:53 PM

Reviewer: connie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Bipolar Depression
11/10/2008 2:33:25 PM

Reviewer: new life mom, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
About 4 months ago my 10yr. old daughter told me that last yr. she loved me because I was her mom, but now she loves me so much more because I want to be her mommy!! That in its self is all the reason I needed to know that this medicine is the one for me! I didn't know anything about this med. until I seen a new Dr. this past yr.. He told me that he was surprized that I was still alive and had ... Show Full Comment