Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vicoprofen Oral.

12/23/2007 8:03:26 PM

Reviewer: jeff0429, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from close head trauma in 1999. I have status migranes that have accellerated since 2004 and I use to keep headaches at a minimum.I don't feel this medication works that well.When I get hospitalized for the pain of migrane I have to be sedated with Demerol from 7 - 10 days. Then coming home I take medication on regular daily basis.

12/20/2007 10:00:04 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Pain
12/14/2007 2:16:52 PM

Reviewer: CeeCee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Multiple tooth extractions, 18 in all over three trips.Most people don't know the strength of vicoprofen, I found that it is 7.5mg hydrocodone and 200 mg of Ibprofen. This medication greatly reduced pain in a short amount of time when taken on an empty stomach. Did not do much for inflammation so I took an additional 200mg Ibprofen. Only needed to take two doses daily. Remember effectiveness a ... Show Full Comment

12/5/2007 7:26:40 PM

Comment:
I had fallen and suffered from a Lumbar Sprain and underwent physical therapy, and my doctor had put me on Hydrocodone accompanied with Tylenol, the dosage was 10mg/325mg, they made me deathly ill, so my doctor prescribed the Vicoprofen(vicodon and ibuprofen) 7.5/200mg and what a relief, the pills do not make me sick and it actually helps the pain and swelling. I would recommend this particular me ... Show Full Comment

11/25/2007 6:40:54 AM

Reviewer: vicoprofen oral, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
fell, ribs cracked was in bad pain and doc. subscribed them for me helped me deal with my pain oh what a releif