Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Requip Oral.

5/21/2008 8:43:26 PM

Reviewer: heavenly_Angle12928, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am a very satisfied custumer, my Doctor put me on this regimin.When taken right after dinner,each evening by the time i'm ready for sleep i can go to bed and rest peacefully.I'd be lost without my requip.

5/18/2008 2:48:33 PM

Reviewer: Campingkat, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have leg pain everyday. It has lessoned the serverity some, but I still suffer. It is unbearable at times.

5/16/2008 5:45:58 PM

Comment:
First off, make sure you REALLY do have restless leg syndrome before you buy into the Requip fantasy. Restless leg has become a catch all diagnosis just like fibromyalgia. I was diganosed with both over the past four years. Turns out, I don't have either. I have a rare genetic autosonomal nocturnal seizure condition for which I must take an anticonvulsant. When given Requip for the misdiagnosi ... Show Full Comment

5/14/2008 10:34:57 PM

Reviewer: conniek, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Requip initially helped my intermittent RLS but as soon as I began taking it on a daily basis my symptoms increased in frequency and intensity. After a year on Requip the RLS became unbearable and was 24/7. My doctor switched me to another medicine, but the withdrawal period from the Requip was maddening. Requip made me so lethargic and irritable that I feel like I lost a year of my life to it. ... Show Full Comment

5/14/2008 6:33:17 PM

Reviewer: shortcake70, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It has stopped the jumping legs, but now I am having another uncomfortable sensation in my legs two or three times a night.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver