Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Requip Oral.

3/26/2008 9:46:51 AM

Reviewer: mom23, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
For ears I thought I was suffering from insomnia, but my doctor suggested RLS. I thought it wouldn't hurt to try the meds, nothing else seemed to work. Well, I've had the best sleep I've had in years. It wasn't insomnia, it was RLS. Thank goodness it was diagnosed, now no more sleep aids, only Requip for rls.

3/14/2008 1:55:11 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Extreme Discomfort in Calves when Sitting or Lying Down
3/11/2008 9:38:13 AM

Reviewer: TJM, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Works if I take it about 2 hours before I need it to "kick in." Have to time it carefully because if I take it too late I have a lot of trouble getting to sleep, and if I take it too early I get extremely groggy in the middle of whatever I'm doing. If I'm driving and get home almost at bedtime, I've got a problem because I can't take it until I get home and then it won& ... Show Full Comment

3/8/2008 12:17:51 AM

Comment:
I noticed I have gained weight

3/7/2008 5:16:19 AM

Reviewer: bhducklady@aol.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
In 4 months of treatment, I have vomited several times for no reason,was nausiated most of the time and had a bad case of Dry Mouth. However, the medication did relieve my RLS which I suffer from 24/7. I had to take 3 doses a day to cover the 24 hour period. I am moving on to a medication that does not include vomiting in the side effects.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.