Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Requip Oral.

3/11/2008 9:38:13 AM

Reviewer: TJM, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Works if I take it about 2 hours before I need it to "kick in." Have to time it carefully because if I take it too late I have a lot of trouble getting to sleep, and if I take it too early I get extremely groggy in the middle of whatever I'm doing. If I'm driving and get home almost at bedtime, I've got a problem because I can't take it until I get home and then it won& ... Show Full Comment

3/8/2008 12:17:51 AM

Comment:
I noticed I have gained weight

3/7/2008 5:16:19 AM

Reviewer: bhducklady@aol.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
In 4 months of treatment, I have vomited several times for no reason,was nausiated most of the time and had a bad case of Dry Mouth. However, the medication did relieve my RLS which I suffer from 24/7. I had to take 3 doses a day to cover the 24 hour period. I am moving on to a medication that does not include vomiting in the side effects.

3/1/2008 8:06:36 PM

Reviewer: ebarb1952, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried many different meds. for RLS and they did nothing, also have neuropathy and lots of pain with that. One thing that is good to try is stretching before you go to bed. I do not like the sheets to touch my feet, they are very tender. The RLS always starts as soon as early evening comes. Another thing that might help is to get into the tub fill it full . and just move your legs back and ... Show Full Comment

2/18/2008 2:33:13 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
reguip has worked for me and was wonderful at first. but now it seems like my rls is more frequent and the severity is worse than before the requip. i have tried to go without it and i can't seem to do so. i wonder if i need to slowly go down in dosage to get off of it?