Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of requip oral.

5/6/2008 10:01:44 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am wondering if this Requip has anything to do with my forgettfulness.

4/28/2008 3:34:33 PM

Reviewer: LACLARK, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My RLS tends to get worse a few hours after going to bed. I have also found if I miss a dose or don't get to it until later than normal it is hard to then supress the feeling. Also, sometimes the uncomfortable feeling attacks more than just my calves. The key is taking the same time each day.

4/27/2008 9:28:14 PM

Reviewer: PMA, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Extreme Discomfort in Calves when Sitting or Lying Down
4/25/2008 2:24:00 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had RLS all my life. This is a wonder drug as the RLS had progressed to a daily event when I started it. I cannot take the full strength as it makes my nauseous. I can take 2 1/2 strength doses several hours apart for best results. I have to take it as soon as I get home from work for it to be effective while I watch tv & try to sleep. It has helped but, I do wonder if it is wearing of ... Show Full Comment

4/17/2008 6:22:43 PM

Reviewer: Crummy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I agree with moving. Going to a movie or on a plane is torture. The pill works if I take it early enough, but then I want to fall asleep. I wish there was something that would last longer. I'm on 2.omg

stressed working woman