Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of requip oral.

4/25/2008 2:24:00 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had RLS all my life. This is a wonder drug as the RLS had progressed to a daily event when I started it. I cannot take the full strength as it makes my nauseous. I can take 2 1/2 strength doses several hours apart for best results. I have to take it as soon as I get home from work for it to be effective while I watch tv & try to sleep. It has helped but, I do wonder if it is wearing of ... Show Full Comment

4/17/2008 6:22:43 PM

Reviewer: Crummy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I agree with moving. Going to a movie or on a plane is torture. The pill works if I take it early enough, but then I want to fall asleep. I wish there was something that would last longer. I'm on 2.omg

4/5/2008 1:18:58 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It releived my rls after first night. only taken it 3 nights. I wake up feeling a strange sensation in my legs and I feel like i can't move them. made me very drowsy. couldn't wake up in the am. discontinuing use TODAY.

4/2/2008 8:51:52 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
When I first tried this drug for severe RLS it seemed to work well, then it slowly stoped working for me and it seemed to have made my RLS worse.

4/2/2008 5:33:33 PM

Comment:
it makes me have a very anxious feeling which i dont like having so i have to make a choice some nights on do i want creepy crawlys in legs or anxiety type feelings.

Does your kid have symptoms?