Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of benazepril Oral.

3/26/2008 2:43:56 AM

Reviewer: slidewinder, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My pressure this morning was 160/114. This is consistant with the last month or so. I took my first pill at about noon. I checked my pressure at 11:30pm and it is at 105/82. This is a little scary as I did not expect results this dramatic this quickly. Is this at all normal?

3/14/2008 9:07:46 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
does this drug allow citrus fruits to be eaten like grapefruit>

2/28/2008 1:55:33 PM

Reviewer: susierr, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
The Dr. increased my dose, but I have not yet begun the new dosage. In the past, it has kept my blood pressure down but last visit it was back up to 160. I believe this may be causing me to cough regularly, but not sure if this can be the reason. Might be my cat :( Other than that, I don't think I've had any side effects.

2/20/2008 9:04:33 PM

Reviewer: nizmo1251, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This was prescribed to me about 6 months ago and it has kept my blood pressure in check. I havent noticed any side effects so im very sattisfied with this drug.

1/1/2008 3:11:08 PM

Reviewer: hammer1959, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this drug has made me feel very week , dizzy and feel weird