Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of quetiapine fumarate oral.

4/20/2009 6:45:58 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Bipolar Depression
11/18/2008 4:10:31 PM

Reviewer: bipo, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
In addition to bipolar, I am diabetic. I have gained 60 pounds, not a good thing. Also, I have sever neuropathy in my feet and legs. Quetiapine makes the pain in my feet much worse when I go to bed at night. Once I am asleep I am okay and I do not feel especially bad in the mornings. I am not sure I am better off with this mediaction.

9/28/2008 4:24:23 PM

Reviewer: Dee 05, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the max 800 mg along with lithium,trazadone, and the max amount of paxil 80mg for about eight months. So far i only deal with thirst and a slight increase in appatite. When i first started taking it i dealt with a drug hangover but it has gotten better over time. It helps with sleep and dreams and some aggitation but i still battle with Bipolar 1 Disorder. For the most part i would ... Show Full Comment

9/25/2008 2:59:22 PM

Reviewer: Lady_CA, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
When I took this medicaton at night before bed. I could barely get up the next day, my body didn't want to move.

4/26/2008 1:03:14 AM

Reviewer: Granny, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
It allows me to feel normal and sleep normal. I am a calmer person and have so much more patience with my kids and grandkids. Its hard for me because this medication is so costly sometime I don't have the money to purchase my meds.