Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seroquel oral.

4/13/2017 11:53:09 AM

Reviewer: Hannah, 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    My doctor probably prescribed me a dose way too high for me (400 mg daily). I didn't think I was fuzzy but I would find myself frequently not knowing what day of the week it was. If I missed one dose I would go off the deep end. Pretty sure this drug is the reason I went to the er twice. Didn't have any episodes like that after getting off it.

4/7/2017 3:24:30 PM

Reviewer: amf0913, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    This is an excellent medication and I hope those that need it can use it. Myself, it has caused serious side affects. I am still having several medical test and they are suspecting this medication as the culprit. Please monitor your liver while taking this medication.

1/31/2017 5:40:24 AM

Reviewer: Bipolardude, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication was a life saver after being admitted in the hospital for being manic an very agaitated was titrated from 50mg to 250mg a day in it has cured my agitation 75% of my mood 50% of my deppression since most antidepressants make me manic I would recommend to anyone who has tried multiple medicines I can finally sleep feel relaxed in not stay angry for hours. I bought Seroquel here http: ... Show Full Comment

1/26/2017 5:31:06 PM

Reviewer: mesaarizona, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Prescribed with Wellbutrin, Depakote, klonopin. Helps you sleep. For years could not get up, really fuzzy brain fog until noon or later, could not sleep without it once you get on it. I finally swithced to Latuda and realized how bad this stuff is. I stopped this right away and went down to half of the Depakote (soon to be fully off). My brain is clear, I have no druggy head, I can get up in ... Show Full Comment

12/20/2016 10:20:13 PM

Reviewer: sethroxs101, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    thanks to Seroquel I don't even think I depression effects I'm really active and happy all the time so thanks.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day