Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seroquel Oral.

10/5/2007 1:25:27 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I to felt like my skin was crawling when my doses where high. I now use it for sleep. I shave off less than a 1/4 and boy do I sleep heavy.

10/4/2007 10:07:38 AM

Reviewer: cindylou, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Caregiver)

Comment:
what are the health risks of using this drug and consuming whiskey with it on a daily basis?

10/2/2007 10:54:58 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
great for me.

9/23/2007 7:09:16 PM

Reviewer: katkat, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
i had a boyfriend who used it at night time to go to sleep.

9/22/2007 5:43:45 AM

Reviewer: lollielox, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on Seroquel to help with my anxiety and my impulsive self harm. Overall, I found that the meds did help me to curb my problem, only because it knocked me out, and I was extremely lethargic and 'zombie' like through my whole therapy with this drug. I asked my psychiatrist about this, and she simply stated: "well, you can't hurt yourself if you're not awake. So, it' ... Show Full Comment

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice