Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seroquel oral.

10/9/2007 2:10:09 PM

Reviewer: Nicoleandsadik, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Works wonders for sleep. When I was taking 2 25mg every 2 hours, I was in a zombie-like state.

10/7/2007 9:52:07 PM

Reviewer: poohkabird, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I noticed about one month after usage that I began having night sweats and tingling in my hands and feet.I like this medication otherwise. It also makes me drowsy first thing in the mornig. Better than taking three different meds. I like taking just one now.

10/7/2007 2:32:55 AM

Reviewer: ladyann, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Dry mouth? Sleepy a lot?

10/6/2007 12:04:22 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I didnt notice a bipolar problem but my doctor thought I should try this medication. I noticed a HUGE change after 3 days of using it. I like not being angry all the time and it helps me cope with a very stressful sales job. I dont like the weight gain part of the medication, but a little more excercise doesnt hurt anyone and actually helps with the stress.

10/5/2007 3:32:39 PM

Reviewer: dezbutterfly, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for about a month. It has worked very well for me. I have noticed a big differnce in my moods.I dont feel depressed anymore. It makes me very sleepy and a little groggy when I wake up.