Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of seroquel oral.

10/13/2014 11:00:54 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this med for 2 years. I have no side effects except for maybe gaining of weight. Which i feel is a fair trade off to have a clear mind. I can always lose the weight. It also helps me sleep at night.

10/3/2014 11:50:25 AM

Reviewer: Not Happy, Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this medication for over 2 years now , I started off low and built up to around 300mg a day but I had the worse experience on this , I kept going back to the doctor and all he did was up it and lower it , I couldn't get up in the mornings , was like a zombie ,No attention span whatsoever , extremely irritable, My moods were awful got extremely aggresive ruining relationshi ... Show Full Comment

8/20/2014 12:33:40 PM

Reviewer: irational, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug caused all sorts of issues. Caused a stroke. Lost all feeling in the mouth and left side of my face and body. Short term memory has been shot since taking this medication.

8/20/2014 12:11:39 PM

Reviewer: MissPriss, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking 400 mg. of this medication at night for 5 years. Helps really well with insomnia and ruminating of the mind, but I have no quality of life and have suicidal thoughts when even the smallest of things doesn't go well. I have gained a large amount of weight as well. My husband tells me he misses the "real me" and wants "me" back. I forgot to bring my medi ... Show Full Comment

7/31/2014 6:10:42 PM

Reviewer: Noe, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication only for a month but feel it is working the only thing I am scared of is that I feel I will and am gaining weight.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.