Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of seroquel oral.

4/13/2015 4:12:45 PM

Reviewer: deadly drug, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This is the worst drug I ever took,they need to take it off the market, it puts u in a temporary coma..I could not function I was falling asleep with a cigarate in my hand and almost burnt my house down, it burnt me couch, totally gone, I was driving at night and had to call my son, crying I was lost...in the morning I didn't remember going out even, many of times, I even stole 8 gallons of mi ... Show Full Comment

3/28/2015 7:12:09 PM

Reviewer: colette, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Has helped me level out, suffer with bi-polar manic depression episodes - seems to calm me and reactions to drama.

3/26/2015 4:11:33 PM

Reviewer: jones, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Caused worse psychotic episode I have ever had

1/25/2015 3:11:57 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
If you like the idea of being in a constant state of a sleep induced coma then Seroquel is for you! This drug will knock you on your a$$. I slept for 16 hours a day on this and when I was awake all I could do was sleep! I only use this if I know I will have the time to sleep for at least 2 days. Very potent stuff. Don't use for anything other than sleep.

1/12/2015 7:46:19 AM

Reviewer: just me, 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
yes it was very effective if I wanted to be unconcience during an inmtamate act. I fought so hard to keep my eyes open, 5 mins after taking one 600mg pill. I was dead to the world. ease to swallow. I was not satisfied with the pill and if I wanted to sleep my life away. if other people cant deal with me or handle me that's on them. I'm here to live and breathe life and not to be a zombie. ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?