Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of seroquel oral.

1/7/2008 3:27:24 PM

Reviewer: holliss24, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i have been taking seroquil (200 mg a day/ paxil 25 mg a day) for a few months now and it definitly has helped with my severe mania and depressive episodes which were getting worse after another "doctor" prescribed me zoloft! big mistake! it doesnt really keep my anxiety in check which is why i take valium when the occasion calls for it.

1/4/2008 12:30:50 PM

Reviewer: want2bemommie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It makes me sleepy which is good and bad

1/3/2008 8:35:52 PM

Reviewer: crimsonbaby, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Although it took me almost a year to get used to this drug mixed with a certain cocktail by my doc (as it made me feel so complacent and void of a personality), but I can see the improvement vs. before I took it. I am pleased with the results but without insurance, it has cost me over $300 per month to keep my bipolar disorder in check for ONE of my 3 meds.

1/2/2008 1:34:06 PM

Comment:
The first night on this medication I had some crazy nightmares, but it didn't last. I have been using this medication for about 2 weeks now. I finally feel normal. No mania, no depression. I am "foggy" in the morning, but I work through it. The fogginess wears off quiler if I drink a lot of water in the morning.

1/1/2008 3:18:56 AM

Reviewer: tearsfalling, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My fiancee is currently on seroquel and it has affected him horribly. He had vivid horrible nightmare, loss of motor function like swallowing and blinking. He has also gottin more depressed and has started cutting himself. He is taking 500mg at night. We are consulting with his doctor to find a new drug

Does your kid have symptoms?