Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gabitril Oral.

3/4/2010 2:38:13 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This was prescribed to me for stress and anxiety disorder. It has helped tremendously. From where I was to where I am is quite "calming" due to this medicine.

1/25/2010 9:23:51 PM

Reviewer: Bill'sMD, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Experience has only been one week. But, after several days of use, I became sleepy; a few more days & I became very sleepy and an occasional use of the drug Providgal did not help keeping me awake. -and really no additional relief for my problem - "Peripheral Neuropathy".

6/27/2009 7:00:36 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take Gabitril with several other drugs for chronic major depression. It works great as part of a cocktail with Lexapro, Wellbutrin, Trazadone, and Abilify. It's well worth a try.

6/24/2009 7:06:12 AM

Reviewer: Happy Feet, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was first prescribed Gabitril by a Neurologist for nerve pain in my extremities, especially my feet, caused by Fibromyalgia, or more accurately "unknown" etiology. I have tried other meds from time to time, but none of them work as well as the Gabitril does. I had a bad reaction to Neurontin, so my Neurologist switched me to Gabitril approximately 10 years ago, and I now take 12 mg. ev ... Show Full Comment

6/9/2009 12:01:22 AM

Reviewer: Person in a Fog, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered with insomnia for years. In the last several months saw a sleep doctor for my disorder. He put me Gabitril 4mg, and then I increased up to 12mg. For the last several months I was taking Trazadone, Ambien, and Gabitril at bedtime for my insomnia. It was a dream come true, was able to sleep though the night, woke up in the morning in a great mood for 3 months. Just in the last month, ... Show Full Comment