Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gabitril oral.

7/3/2014 6:44:38 PM

Reviewer: Maria, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Using for neuropathy pain

12/11/2012 5:44:32 PM

Reviewer: rresconsin, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Gabitril about 1month ago. I started taking 4mg twice a day for 14 days. I increases to 2 pills twice a day. My hands started too shake, leg cramps and trouble talking. I was losing my train of thought. I had neck surgery, from C-2 to T-2 all was fused. This is the worse drug I've taking. And I've taking a lot of drugs for pain.

8/22/2011 3:31:10 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this forbi-Polar disorder. I have been taking it five yrs.I had back surgery,and I now have to take narcotic pain meds.Only take 4mg daily,but I find it almost impossible to stay awake during the day. Lately I have been having episodes of sleep paralisis. I am going to try to taper off,and hope to finally stop. I hate the way this med makes me feel!!

8/24/2010 4:48:50 PM

Reviewer: Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Took this medicine a few years ago for about 2 months. Took the prescribed dosage. Made me very irritable and confused - which was the complete opposite of what I and my doctor were expecting. It still bothers me when I think of its effects on me.

8/17/2010 2:02:31 AM

Reviewer: kat, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Within a couple of days of starting this medication for psychiatric reasons I started to talk to walls, made absolutely no sense when talking to people because I would say really odd things, wondered aimlessly talking to nothing. Then lost all my coordination and eventually couldn't talk or walk. This all happened in a matter of days.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?