Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Monistat 7 Vagl.

10/10/2013 11:03:04 AM

Reviewer: relieved, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried the cream before, but the burning was unbearable. This time I got the vaginal suppository. No burning! The infection cleared up quickly.

9/17/2013 12:10:42 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Please do not use this. I am pregnant and my doctor has messed up on my precription twice. I got tired of waiting for him to get it right so I decided to buy monistat 7 day.I incerted the first application last night and my insides feel like they were burned with a curling iron. I will be changing my doctors because I am more hurt that I have caused myself pain due to his mistakes.

8/11/2013 11:20:27 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The first time I used this medicine it burned like hell but after a few hours it subsided. The next few days the burning lasted for about 20 minutes and it itched like crazy but I'm satisfied because I'm seeing results and feeling so much better!

8/3/2013 10:19:45 AM

Reviewer: ouchies123, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
If you are a big girl, its difficult to insert with out the stick falling out, and once you get it in it burns and itches like fire in your crotch. I didnt even have syptoms before putting it in, dr made me.

5/21/2013 12:25:22 AM

Reviewer: Lollipop12, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The first night I used this product everything went fine. But the last night and this night was absolutely horrible! I can't sleep because of the intense itching and burning on my who-ha. I would NOT recommend this product to anyone and will discontinue use, this cannot be normal or healthy.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver