Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Monistat 3 vaginal.

4/4/2016 1:46:39 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had a YI for a couple of months and went to the doctor. They told me I had a yeast infection and told me to take the monistat. What was I getting myself into. The first day was the worst so much burning I went crying to my mom. Luckily she told me to get some ice and put it down there and the biting stop. The pain is so not worth the money I spent on this.

3/28/2016 10:00:48 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva
    3/16/2016 2:48:19 PM

Reviewer: Hga, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Had an infection for about two months. I didn't experience any burning or irritation just the white & grayish discharge. I was going to try at home remedies but heard about Monistat. I used the insertion cream for three days. On the fifth day everything was back to normal. I recommend this product however every person reacts differently to every product.

3/12/2016 8:53:25 AM

Reviewer: Monistat user, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Monistat 3 needs to be taken off of shelves! I honestly do not like the three little hard cream packs. I thought I had a yeast infection, but the doctor said its just my normal discharge. I was tired of my normal discharge, so I tried Monistat 3. Thinking it'll stop it. The worst! The worst monistat I've ever used. It made me smell fishy about a day later. So embarrassing. I really take go ... Show Full Comment

3/11/2016 12:29:53 AM

Reviewer: Kat , 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Don't buy this shit.