Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Monistat 3 Vagl.

5/30/2012 6:34:46 PM

Reviewer: disgusted, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Please post the REAL side effects! There is INTENSE internal burning feeling like needles jabbing the vagina, and burning and itching in the vulva from this product. There are MANY complaints on the internet and few will post them. Who is paying you off-this is a TERRIBLE and dangerous product!

5/26/2012 10:35:30 PM

Reviewer: Diskg08, 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I decided to try this product because it was on sale rather than others (generic). So, i used it for the 3 days and i still had itching and all of the other yi sympyoms. That was the ovule inserts. I am now using the generic monistat 3 only this time its the cream.

4/22/2012 12:01:00 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Used for my first yeast infection even at the age of 23. Woke up in the morning one day and actually mistaked itching for dry Bess. Well I've never had this before! By the night it was driving me crazy and i noticed cottage cheese discharge. I went to get my mom who told me what it was and gave met some monistat cream. This did not work, I was complaining again within minutes. My mom went out ... Show Full Comment

3/19/2012 1:02:08 AM

Reviewer: Mswhisper, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
First night - terrible burning inside and out all night Second night - I was very careful to not get any of it on me externally. Only a little warm feeling internally throughout the night. Third night - infection appears to be gone and am again experiencing the warmth, but it isn't unbearable. Be very careful to not get the stuff on the outside. It cleared me up, but I will definitely ste ... Show Full Comment

1/29/2012 5:14:06 AM

Reviewer: Grace, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Monistat 3 is AWFUL! I am not allergic to anything, nor have I ever had an allergic reaction to any sort of medication, but Monistat 3 changed that. My whole body turned red and itched like CRAZY!! It felt like I was being eaten alive. I couldn't sleep the entire night and look like I just got burned all over my body. I WILL NEVER USE AGAIN!