Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cholestyramine Light oral.

«Previous 31-35 of 35
2/23/2009 1:01:46 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have not been taking this medication long, so far I have seen no change with my condition.

10/6/2008 8:37:11 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Chronic Diarrhea
9/25/2008 10:23:32 PM

Reviewer: rascal, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
OMG this medicine has saved my life. I had chronic diarrhea for 30+ years!!! I thought it was my nerves. Then I thought it was food allergies. After seeing 3 GI specialists, one finally recommended this. He has since moved out of state but if you ever run across Dr Zuyrowski, give him a big hug for me.

9/1/2008 9:38:31 PM

Reviewer: zdq18, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine has changed my life! I spend 2 years with chronic diarrhea and intense stomach/intestinal pain everytime I ate. This kept me from enjoying life. Doctors said that I had gastroenteritis and/or irritable bowel syndrome. Eventually my doctor realized that all of this was due to the fact that I had my gallbladder out 15 years ago. Now I drink a pack each morning before work. I hav ... Show Full Comment

3/6/2008 10:42:02 PM

Reviewer: artskiwendy777@gmail.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had been using the Cholestyramine without the aspartame in it and when I got the refill the pharmacist gave me the light instead of the regular with sucrose. I took the box back and the pharmachist thought I must be stupid and just took the light out of the box an dgave it back to me. I can taste aspartame and get headaches from it. I DO NOT THINK ASPARTAME SHOULD BE GIVEN TO HUMANS CONSIDERING ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 31-35 of 35