Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cholestyramine Light oral.

4/14/2009 9:27:22 AM

Reviewer: Ames, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
3 1/2 years ago...long story short, I had a surgery performed then 8 days later my bowels obstructed. During both surgeries, the doctors had to cut off 3 ft. of my small intestine, 6 inches of my colon and take the valve out that attaches the small and large intestine. This caused me to have major bathroom issues because the valve is what keeps your food from going through you. After seeing nume ... Show Full Comment

2/23/2009 1:01:46 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have not been taking this medication long, so far I have seen no change with my condition.

10/6/2008 8:37:11 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Chronic Diarrhea
9/25/2008 10:23:32 PM

Reviewer: rascal, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
OMG this medicine has saved my life. I had chronic diarrhea for 30+ years!!! I thought it was my nerves. Then I thought it was food allergies. After seeing 3 GI specialists, one finally recommended this. He has since moved out of state but if you ever run across Dr Zuyrowski, give him a big hug for me.

9/1/2008 9:38:31 PM

Reviewer: zdq18, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine has changed my life! I spend 2 years with chronic diarrhea and intense stomach/intestinal pain everytime I ate. This kept me from enjoying life. Doctors said that I had gastroenteritis and/or irritable bowel syndrome. Eventually my doctor realized that all of this was due to the fact that I had my gallbladder out 15 years ago. Now I drink a pack each morning before work. I hav ... Show Full Comment

chest x-ray