Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of nasonex nasl.

12/23/2013 6:20:20 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After only four treatments, my tongue went numb and I completely lost my sense of taste. I immediately stopped treatment. It has only been 48 hours since I stopped, but I hope that my tongue recovers. This is definitely worse than having allergy symptoms. Perhaps I am allergic to something in the drug itself because they don't list this as a known side effect, although others have reported it.

5/5/2013 12:22:59 PM

Reviewer: pokerchip11, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've used nasal sprays on and off for fifteen years. Most of them do have some type of side effect, but for me, it's been worth it. Much better than being terribly congested, which for me = NAUSEA, MIGRAINES, and with all of the phlegm production, CONSTIPATION. I have got to keep my sinuses clear in order to be happy. SO - Here's my opinion on Nasonex: Works great for me - I have not l ... Show Full Comment

4/18/2013 10:26:16 AM

Reviewer: elained, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Nasonex for over 15 years. Two years ago I was found to have a severely suppressed immune system! Immuno suppression turns out to be a KNOWN side effect of Nasonex. My Immunologist is recommending a LIFE TIME of weekly immune factor infusions that take TWO HOURS to infuse and cost $150,000 a year. CLEARLY I need to withdraw from Nasonex before embarking on any tr ... Show Full Comment

6/3/2012 1:48:36 AM

Reviewer: NasalPolyp, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has helped to relieve my nasal congestion due to allergies and I'm hoping it will help to shrink my Nasal Polyps. I'm not able to smell due to the Nasal Polyps. This condition existed before I started using the Nasonex. I plan to go to my ENT to determine if Nasonex has helped to shrink the nasal polys. Has anyone found Nasonex to actually shrink nasal polyps?

4/18/2012 12:15:43 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Nasonex works amazingly well for me. It has no smell, no aftertaste, and no side effects. I have zero nasal allergy symptoms while I'm taking it (which is year-round unless I accidentally run out). No other allergy medicine has ever done that for me. I would highly recommend it to any allergy sufferer.